By using our website www.authenticartlovers.com personal data might be collected and processed. Authentic Art Lovers is committed to being open and transparent regarding how we collect, use and protect personal data of our customers, business partners and other individuals. Personal data is information about an identified individual or who is reasonably identifiable by such personal data. In this privacy statement, we explain to you how we operate, for example, we indicate what kind of personal data is processed by us and for what purpose.
- Customer Care contact details:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a ticket: click here
PERSONAL DATA; WHICH DATA AND WHY?
When using our website, you share with us certain information or leave certain information behind. For example, this might be the case when placing an order, when you subscribe to a newsletter or when you indicate that you wish to receive information regarding Authentic Art Lovers Store products.
The personal data we might collect and process from our website are:
- your name, gender, email and (billing and shipping) address of individuals;
- company name, chamber of commerce file number and VAT number, if relevant;
- payment information;
- your (mobile) telephone number;
- which product(s) you ordered;
- your correspondence with Authentic Art Lovers, if any;
- behaviour data (online movement, use of the internet and the length of your session); and
- IP addresses and time stamps.
We may use this personal data for the following purposes:
- to analyse and/or improve the quality and quantity of information our products, (customer) services and websites;
- to fine tune our correspondence (amongst others) with regards to deliveries and refunds;
- to send information, offers and promotions based on your interest and click and surf behaviour;
- to answer questions asked through, for example, the website;
- to provide news and information about new products and services;
- to be able to provide the customer with a personal account on our website;
- research on the level of satisfaction of the customers, business partners or others; and
- internal analysis for (consumer) research purposes.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can tailor and target our communications in a way that is timely and relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively. This allows us to be more focused, efficient and cost-effective with our resources and also reduces the risk of someone receiving information they may find inappropriate or irrelevant. For this purpose, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interests.
We may also use data about how you use our website to prevent or detect fraud, abuse, and illegal uses and to comply with court orders, governmental requests or applicable law.